My Favorite Reads in 2014
I read some great books this year. Most of them were on entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship and philosophy. Below are the best 20 in no particular order. I enjoyed the content of the books and the writing in some cases was sublime. No fiction book made the cut.
How will life be without books?
So which were your best reads in 2014? Share them below.
1. Promise of a Pencil – Adam Braun
2. How Adam Smith can change your life – Russ Roberts
3. How Google Works – Eric Schmidt
4. Founders at Work – Jessica Livingstone
5. Pour your Heart into It – Howard Schultz
6. How Children Succeed – Paul Tough
7. A Guide to the Good Life – William B. Irvin
8. Treatises on Friendship and Old Age – Cicero
9. The Obstacle is the Way – Ryan Holiday
10. On Desire: Why we want what we want – William B. Irvin
11. Creativity Inc. – Ed Catmull
12. The Innovators – Walter Isaacson
13. The Ten Commandments for Business failure – Dan Keough
14. Zero to One – Peter Thiel
15. The Hard Things about Hard Things – Ben Horowitz
16. Daring Greatly – Brene Brown
17. Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of less – Greg McKeown
18. The Talent Code – Daniel Coyle
19. How much is Enough? – Edward Skidelsky
20. Dream Big – Cristiane Correa